During our time in Los Angeles we looked for good places to eat, obviously. We eventually found our favorites and kept returning to these places. Soon they knew who we were, which just made it heartbreaking when we came for the last time. Here are our favorite places to eat in the different places we visited:
- Wood and Vine – great for tapas and drinks right on Hollywood Boulevard
- Mel’s Drive-In – 50’s style diner with amazing milkshakes and late night menu!
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company – really good share plates (try the chicken wings, carnitas chilaquiles or the Brussels sprouts)
- The Saddle Ranch – steakhouse, with huge meals so plan accordingly. The s’mores or the cotton candy tower are a must for dessert.
- The Griddle Cafe – massive pancakes that are perfect to share with three other people (maybe more)! If you don’t want pancakes try some of their savory dishes (“Some Like it Hot” scramble is one of my favorites)
- The Waffle – waffles all day long!
- The Cheesecake Factory – The Grove – who doesn’t like cheesecake factory?
- Las Hadas – try the enchiladas!
- The Pub BBQ – the share plates are great
- Honey Honey Creperie – lots of different crepes and more
- The Spinnaker – lots of seafood
- The Shop Cafe – great brunch place with amazing eggs benedict (we drove 2 hours for this place…multiple times)
- The Toasted Owl – very good brunch place with very eclectic, cute decorations
These were our absolute favorites, there are other places that we tried out, but we kept coming back to these. Definitely check them out if you are ever in one of those cities!